Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 249 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:00 PM
Default How to create a cloth-hood?
Hi!
I have been inactive here for a few months, but I hope that I can explain this clear.
The thing is that I want to create four music videos that relate to each other with The Sims 3, and my plan/project is to create by my own clothes and hair.
How do I create a hood in Blender?
I have not found some tutorials for this.
Does anyone know?
Thank you in advanced!
(Image Below)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagamine Rin
Hi!
I have been inactive here for a few months, but I hope that I can explain this clear.
The thing is that I want to create four music videos that relate to each other with The Sims 3, and my plan/project is to create by my own clothes and hair.
How do I create a hood in Blender?
I have not found some tutorials for this.
Does anyone know?
Thank you in advanced!
(Image Below)

I'm sorry but do you mind explaining what you meant from hoodie? Did you meant a jacket or something? I must admit that I don't know anything about 3d modeling yet and i'm still trying to fix adult to child mesh that have holes showing through them on Milkshape. I heard it's something to do with the bones or something like that but it's too difficult for me to figure out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:24 PM
Default Sorry to mess things up!
Oh, sorry! Then I didnīt make myself clear.
Well, I realize my first post wasnīt understandable.
Kind of you to post here though!
How I want the hoodie is in the picture, exactly like that!
With a cape and ribbon attached to the hood if you understand what I mean.
I cannot say Iīm super talented with this(started to understand meshing ca year 2014-2015, slow-learner I think...), but I gladly help you if you need help with your project!
What do you guys think, should I use Marvelous Designer(MD)instead of Blender?
And if so, how can I find some good patterns then?
Thank you!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#4 Old Today at 5:07 AM Last edited by Gamegenius : Today at 5:37 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagamine Rin
Oh, sorry! Then I didnīt make myself clear.
Well, I realize my first post wasnīt understandable.
Kind of you to post here though!
How I want the hoodie is in the picture, exactly like that!
With a cape and ribbon attached to the hood if you understand what I mean.
I cannot say Iīm super talented with this(started to understand meshing ca year 2014-2015, slow-learner I think...), but I gladly help you if you need help with your project!
What do you guys think, should I use Marvelous Designer(MD)instead of Blender?
And if so, how can I find some good patterns then?
Thank you!

I sure wish I could help you out but i'm a total noob when it comes to 3d modeling but that doesn't mean that I don't want to learn because I sure do. Anyways what's the difference between Marvelous Designer and Blender? I had only tried out Blender so far and the layout is too overwhelming for a beginner like me. However if you're interested in helping me out then here's a download of project that i'm working on fixing up. Only problem is that the game keeps crashing whenever I load the package up and you could literally see through the pants. Here's
a post that would explain the problem better along with some helpful information that might help you learn a bit more on meshing. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603313. The one that I attached to this post is the one i'm working on now while the one on the other thread is my old one.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar cmbaggyassortedjeans.rar (1.28 MB, 1 downloads) - View custom content