Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Replies: 128 (Who?), Viewed: 6165 times.
Page 6 of 6
Mad Poster
#126 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 11:39 PM
Quote:
i don't speak spanish (a friend of mine do a little bit) i was there on holiday a few weeks ago though but i just speak english and dutch
if someone is contacting him tell him that i can't speak spanish!

What I posted was a general slightly tongue in cheek iteration of several points that were made during this discussion. It was meant as a witty post, and if anyone took offense, they certainly do not know me or the way I write. I do not ever try to offend anyone here.

Pescado is not a total bastard-I've dealt with him myself, and he's fairly decent one-on-one, assuming one does not behave badly while communicating with him. As the saying goes, he does not "suffer fools gladly" and will not tolerate stupidity. The saying that I gave is his motto-"Damn kids, get off my lawn!" He's posted it on the forum many times, in official posts and it's a given that it's Pes' working attitude.

Maturity comes (hopefully) with age-and one learns to not blurt out or write out the very first thing that comes to mind. It saves a lot of time, hard feelings and general attitude.

Pescado is his 'nom de plume' which is what he posts under anywhere he does post. Of course none of us knows what his real name is, nor have we attempted to find out. But it is Spanish for fish..which is why this thread has so many fish slaps going on.

Now I have to go take a shower because the fishy smell is overwhelming me. That and those scales have got to come off!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#127 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpetro
In future, remember that the members on this site are not nasty.

Hey, I'll have you know that I'm really evil!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#128 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpetro
In future, remember that the members on this site are not nasty.

They are very helpful. When I joined, they were very helpful to me.

They will not lie to you.

They told you the site will be up again.

Pescado is not a bastard, but long-time members here know him - how he works, how he thinks.

Try shorter sentences, it is easier to understand.

don't worry i understand now that the people are trying to help you.
i also apologize for my behaviour back by then when i made this discussion (i actually did apologize here before but it won't hurt to do it again )
i believe they are telling you the truth so don't worry about that

and yes like i said 2 times before, i don't know pescado that well so i didn't knew how he was like and i agree i was jumping into conclussions when anyone told me here that he hates kids and all
and also hates to be nice to him, i sure get not all people are so nice to you and all but still why??

and i believe the site is up again this happened to me 1 time before, but since i only had that one time i thought the PSMBD didn't exist anymore (now i had that 2 times)
but now i'll keep an eye on that link someone send us (especially me) here

also i'll make sure i'll skip 1 or 2 rules after i put a comma and/or a point in this comment
Mad Poster
#129 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 4:02 AM
Capital letters are good too.
Page 6 of 6