Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing
Replies: 2960 (Who?), Viewed: 251653 times.
Page 119 of 119
Field Researcher
#2951 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 11:15 PM
NOOOO BOY DON'T PUNCH YOUR BROTHER
WHAT HAS HE EVEN DONE TO YOU?!?!

NOW LOOK AT HIM HE'S CRYING INFRONT OF EVERYONE THANKS TO YOU
Mad Poster
#2952 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:04 AM
"I don't think that's going to work."

I was doing some maintenance on a (non-Sims related) Joomla! website and while trying to update a plugin absent-mindedly uploaded a TS2 hack instead. Obviously, it didn't work.

I need to get around to sorting out my temp downloads folder.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Theorist
#2953 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
... in the microwave (slightly limp and soggy, but fast).

If your microwave dinner is coming out "limp and soggy" you're undercooking it. Try adding more time in 30 second increments until you get better results.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Sims discussion.
Lab Assistant
#2954 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:10 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 14th Dec 2018 at 1:08 PM.
"You're having a hard time,aren't you?"
Florence Delarosa just got turned into a vampire,abducted and had a alien baby and random sims keep complaining to her about nothing.
Mad Poster
#2955 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:01 PM
"This looks different than usual."

I accidentally clicked TS3 in my tray launcher. I'm a bit slow today.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Field Researcher
#2956 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:19 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 15th Dec 2018 at 12:41 PM.
HUH YOU WANNA HAVE A BABY AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE 13 CHILDREN ALREADY?!?!
PFFFFF BOY YOU ARE BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS! (7 daughters and 6 sons)

i guess it could be worse (i have the unlimit hack or however it's called where you can have sims whatever you want)
thank god none of the sims are fighting yet, when i was younger i had those times when the sims killed each other (well not as in murderer but as in fighting all the time)
Field Researcher
#2957 Old Yesterday at 3:42 AM
i finally use university in a long time again

and here's the one i just said when i played sims 2

WTF WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING EACH OTHER, JESUS!

OH WAIT MY SIMS WINS, "a few moments later" huh the same sim wins all over again
but why ? Mmmmm well at least my sim wins 3 times with an attack
Forum Resident
#2958 Old Yesterday at 4:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
I've mostly heard them referred to as microwave dinners (even though they can also go in toaster ovens). TV dinners might be an American term.

Just to add to PG's description. It's an American term because it's an American invention. They started in the 50s when TV was new and just becoming popular.
Mad Poster
#2959 Old Yesterday at 4:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorleontine6
HUH YOU WANNA HAVE A BABY AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE 13 CHILDREN ALREADY?!?!
PFFFFF BOY YOU ARE BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS! (7 daughters and 6 sons)

i guess it could be worse (i have the unlimit hack or however it's called where you can have sims whatever you want)
thank god none of the sims are fighting yet, when i was younger i had those times when the sims killed each other (well not as in murderer but as in fighting all the time)

=
You have inspired me! I shall now go create a lovely couple (HAHA) let them have all the babies they want (ACR, which I will let randomize all the births), and only control the mom (since she is the most likely to die). ISBI with diapers..

Namaste
Mad Poster
#2960 Old Yesterday at 4:52 PM
"You lost them already?"
Jessie Pilferson, graduated and living in Strangetown, asked a streaker she was dating to move in. He showed up fully dressed (in a pirate coat), but shortly after he moved in he took a shower, and didn't get dressed afterward. I sent him to 88 to buy clothes better suited to Strangetown's weather, and he strolled over there naked as a jaybird (losing his pixellation on the way!), but got dressed in the flamingo shirt and shorts I got for him after he planned outfit. I then sent him home - and he showed up naked!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#2961 Old Yesterday at 6:35 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : Yesterday at 6:47 PM.
the couple has now 26 children (i used all the alphabeth in there) i didn't checked how many boys and girls there has already but i know for sure there's more girls then boys in the family
only a girl and the boy (siblings) kills each other there by so far

and the university keeps the sims busy because there has been ups and downs there lately
2 sims attacked the sim i don't have in university (the sims that isn't selectable) but there's also good news because i made 1 sim in love with an other gender :D
and most girls (the 7 oldest girls) became such great friends with each other during university, but they also lost there great bands with their siblings who are still living with their parents

just wait untill when i create myself in the sims, i did that a couple of times

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
=
You have inspired me! I shall now go create a lovely couple (HAHA) let them have all the babies they want (ACR, which I will let randomize all the births), and only control the mom (since she is the most likely to die). ISBI with diapers..

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2139 i downloaded the unlimit sims there for sure so feel free to use it
i always wanted more then 8 sims households and last week i finally found them
Page 119 of 119