Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Charmful

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Replies: 4752 (Who?), Viewed: 166750 times.
Page 191 of 191
Field Researcher
#4751 Old Yesterday at 6:42 PM
i was playing with Tara kat and well it seemed especially strange since she loves pets

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
I am a follow of Susan wainwright the almighty goddess
Instructor
#4752 Old Today at 2:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I hate that one, it's so mean xD A family in my hood got a dog from the local breeder, and when I went to their household to play them every single one of them had a want to sell the pet again Luckily they stopped that silly nonsense after I forced them to read about pets and up their interest, but poor dog being so unwanted at first.

Reminds me of what happened recently with a sim. She's been around a while, having some kids at college and some at home, and a few books under her belt. After her last book sold well, she rolled a want to get a job. I thought ok, maybe she just wants to get out of the house and shake it up a bit. Got her a job in one of the two tracks she had rolled for. Her wants rerolled to immediately include Quit Job. I'm like "Nuh uh, it doesn't work that way. You have a job now and you're gonna keep it."
Forum Resident
#4753 Old Today at 9:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Aster
Reminds me of what happened recently with a sim. She's been around a while, having some kids at college and some at home, and a few books under her belt. After her last book sold well, she rolled a want to get a job. I thought ok, maybe she just wants to get out of the house and shake it up a bit. Got her a job in one of the two tracks she had rolled for. Her wants rerolled to immediately include Quit Job. I'm like "Nuh uh, it doesn't work that way. You have a job now and you're gonna keep it."

I don't get why that happens so quickly. It's like they suddenly have second thoughts when it's already too late, although they can quit the job at anytime. If that were us in real life, it wouldn't look good on our resumes. XD

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Page 191 of 191