Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4364 (Who?), Viewed: 202618 times.
Page 175 of 175
Field Researcher
#4351 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 4:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
I think it's just a bug in the mod. I took my copies out for the same reason. Cyjon's mods make sims leave the hot tub if fun and comfort are maxed. Well, guess what motives are totally maxed by the time my dating couples get around to heading for the hot tub! Arrrgggh!

It's a great idea, but it just doesn't work for me.

Yeah, I found they do it a lot more if they're on a date. Carlos Contender had a want to Woohoo in the Hot Tub but Catherine Viejo wouldn't stay in the Hot Tub long enough. The bed was the only other option he had, poor Carlos. I'm glad I tried it out though.
Mad Poster
#4352 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 4:53 AM
I use the mod because otherwise I've had trouble with trying to get uncontrollable Sims out of hot tubs. Even calling them over didn't pull them out. It'd be less of a problem now that I use Dolphin's Control-This-Sim, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Theorist
#4353 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyren5
Yeah, I found they do it a lot more if they're on a date. Carlos Contender had a want to Woohoo in the Hot Tub but Catherine Viejo wouldn't stay in the Hot Tub long enough. The bed was the only other option he had, poor Carlos. I'm glad I tried it out though.

That's funny! Carlos Contender was also the sim I was having trouble with!

I forget now who he was dating but he tried more than once with different women. I would just get one sim into the hot tub and the other would pop out. First Carlos and then the other sim. And then Carlos and then his date again. They wouldn't stay in there at the same time for more than a second or two. It was driving me nuts!
Mad Poster
#4354 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 7:04 AM
In my game, Carlos Contender had a few small problems with Chris Hatch's Hotter Hot Tub. I actually wonder now if the issues were due to Cyjon's mod.

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Field Researcher
#4355 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 7:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
That's funny! Carlos Contender was also the sim I was having trouble with!

I forget now who he was dating but he tried more than once with different women. I would just get one sim into the hot tub and the other would pop out. First Carlos and then the other sim. And then Carlos and then his date again. They wouldn't stay in there at the same time for more than a second or two. It was driving me nuts!

Exactly the same for me!! It makes me laugh but annoyed as well because I like fulfilling wants for my Sims. :p
Instructor
#4356 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:27 PM
I use Cyjon's hot tub mods for the same reason as others, to keep visitors from getting stuck in them forever and so my sims don't stupidly continue soaking while there's a lightning storm (especially as I also have the storm fix which allows for more intense ones). I don't think I've noticed an issue with people hopping in and out continually. Sometimes they'll hop in, then back out, but they usually either stay in or they wander off to do something else. The issue with hot tub woohoo is a bit more tricky, as I have ACR and ACR can be fairly aggressive once it sets in. When ACR kicks my sims off to woohoo in the hot tub (or I use the Casual menu to send them that way myself), the deed tends to get done. The sims do hop out again after it's done but I think that's part of the ACR routine.
Theorist
#4357 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 7:26 PM
In my case they weren't hopping in and out on their own (I don't have ACR). I would put one in and switch to the second sim and the first one would climb back out. I think I even turned free will off and it didn't help. Every time I put a sim back in the hot tub, they'd sit there just long enough to queue up the autonomous action to get right back out.

I like the feature that makes sims smarter about using the tub during storms, but I can live without the "max fun and comfort" restriction. If I have trouble getting a non-family member out of a hot tub now, I just use one of several mods that makes them controllable and force them them to get out that way.

I also had trouble with Cyjon's "DJ Booth Fixes". I wanted it because it makes sims dance in front of the DJ booth instead of behind it where they block my sim or the DJ getting in and out of the booth. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug in one of the other features ("Booths on business lots won't be left "in use" by departing employees.") I don't usually have DJ booths in owned businesses, but I do use them as a handy way for my own sims to make money if their Creativity is high enough. With this mod in, the booth appeared to have gotten stuck NOT in use and the dance club promptly began to fill with DJ NPCs all complaining that that they couldn't reach the DJ booth because my sim was using it. One DJ couldn't get in it, so the game spawned another. That one also couldn't get in so the game desperately tried again by spawning another one. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's funny to think of it now, but it was really irritating at the time.
Inventor
#4358 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 8:05 AM Last edited by Sketching : 3rd Dec 2018 at 8:16 AM.
Probably kind of silly since I can just use adult forms or CAS to see what they look like, but I wish that Body Shop previews for the younger ages would actually have their heads face the player straight on instead of looking upward. I don't want to see the voids of your nostrils, I need to check your eyebrows!
Mad Poster
#4359 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 8:21 AM
I wish that Bodyshop had a preg morph preview, so it wouldn't be such a pain to check out a new preg morph.
#4360 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 6:01 PM
Having a sim restock a store takes forever and sometimes leads to things being chucked on the corner. Using the auto-restock sign causes things to disappear. Restocking manually from the inventory causes the stocked and out-of-stock objects to look exactly the same, so I have to keep going back and forth from live mode to inventory to check which ones need to be replaced. I can't win here.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Field Researcher
#4361 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 11:02 PM
i know from awhile back i tried to film how i build the lot but when i re-watch it back it got into a hiatus or something that makes me go grrrrrrrrr
i almost wanted to put it on youtube so i deleted that one from my documents
Mad Poster
#4362 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:10 PM
A rather literal pet peeve: The number of body sliders for cats are quite limited compared to dogs.

Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
14th Dec 2018 at 10:55 PM
This message has been deleted by thewrittenletter.
Mad Poster
#4363 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:55 PM
For that matter, they ALL are not enough. There is no way to make a long haired dog, or a dog with long legs. An Afgan has both - very thin, very long legs, and very long hair. Or just very short legs (dachshund). some with very long hair although it's easy to fake it with a very fat body). Cats don't have that many shapes.

Namaste
#4364 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:57 PM
Absolutely! I want a proper corgi!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#4365 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 12:31 AM
As well, the trick where you can right-click on one of the preset archetypes to morph it (as well as reset the sliders to the middle) doesn't work for Create-a-Pet.

Page 175 of 175