Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Replies: 2379 (Who?), Viewed: 308182 times.
Page 96 of 96
#2376 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:27 PM
I think she lives in Texas, which has a lot of Mexican influences.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#2377 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM
Yes, San Antonio, Texas, an extremely beautiful town that I love very much. This barely scratches the surface.

Y'know, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music...

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#2378 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Yes, San Antonio, Texas, an extremely beautiful town that I love very much. This barely scratches the surface.

Y'know, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music...
Wow, I live an hour from you, and there's nothing around like that. I'm jealous!
Mad Poster
#2379 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 3:10 PM
It's true that the whole town doesn't look like that, but if you'd come downtown (the safest downtown in America; crime is much higher in the areas where people live who are afraid to come downtown) once in awhile and get out of your car you'd see lots of beautiful things. Go to the McNay - the parts that are the original house are as San Antonio as possible. The old neighborhoods are all full of delightful little surprises. And then of course there's the weird beautiful big surprises, like the giant votive candle on the West Side. Giant murals that can pop up anywhere. It's torn down now, but there used to be a little white commercial building, a garage or something, at Five Points that had a mural of an anthropomorphic wave dancing on a beach. I miss that. Also the papier mache dinosaurs that one house had in its yard on Woodlawn.

Holey cheese, I love this town. Health crap's been getting in my way of getting out in it lately, so I want to have more of it in the game where I can see it. Except right now I can't even get into my game...but I'm feeling better so maybe I'll get down to the library again soon.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2380 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:43 PM
Love that because hubby is from TX, we go to family reunion every year in the hill country. His brother is one of those blokes that owns hundreds of acres, surrounded by 16 foot fences to keep in the wild life. Different antelope are common, one guy had a giraffe. Them Texans, yee ha!

Namaste
Page 96 of 96